<穿搭>秋冬穿搭的好幫手FOOTIN小紅鞋My lovely red loafers

Recently, I am so busy with the columns, school and internship. But I am still really happy that I can get in touch with all my friends from exchange. After skyping with them, I felt like back to those good time in Holland. Anyway, today I will talk about my beloved shoes recently from Thailand. The Footin Red shoes. (It's kinda like Tom's, but way cheaper though.) The point is that when winter comes, wearing heavy coats with dark color, then you need the light color accessories or shoes to lighten you up. that's why I bought this red shoes :)
最近真的很忙,忙著實習專欄學校等,但這種充實的感覺很不錯,雖然晚上回家都累到爆但還是把握每一天的時間好好跟大學朋友們相聚,畢竟以後畢業要見到大家就沒那麼容易了!話不多說來開箱吧
The red flannel textile makes the shoes comfortable and easy to wear.
泰國買的絨布小紅鞋真的頗好穿,在冬天穿的黑壓壓的時候,來抹紅色讓整體更POP OUT!
Quite comfortable without the socks
不穿襪子也可以一整天健步如飛
 Best shoes for the flight
搭飛機穿很舒服
 
Wear it with my beloved Longchamp~Simple Stripes with red shoes
接著來醜醜背景的穿搭,搭配條紋衫窄褲(這種真的要配窄褲)就能輕鬆度過一整天


 Orange is really the good match with red. Adding some simple accessories, you can go out easily with the red shoes.搭配橘色針織衫根本就是好朋友,橘紅配比較不會太多顏色搶戲
 The Happiest thing is that Laduree came to Taiwan!!! I love their Rose macaron!
Laduree來台灣了,建議大家去信義新光的分店就完全不用排隊喔,我覺得檸檬和玫瑰最好吃!
 
Then it's my favorite outfit inspired by Taiwanese Flag! I love Taiwan :)
最後來張我最愛的簡單國旗穿搭,整個就很像台灣國旗阿!! 我愛台灣 :)
XOXO
Alex Shih



留言